Thank you for your interest in attending Kansas City Comic Con as an independent member of the press, or on behalf of a news outlet. If you would like to receive complimentary press passes, we ask that the following requirements be met:
All applicants must be affiliated with a valid press outlet. These include:
- Podcasts, public access, college, and other online review (or news) programs.
- Major print and broadcast media (newspaper, magazine, television, and radio).
- Online review (or news) sites.
All applicants must provide some form of coverage at the time of your application as well as in the week leading up to the show in November.
All applicants must be engaged in social media.
All applicants must agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Requests for free autographs are strictly prohibited. If a guest offers one of their own volition, you may accept it, but under no circumstances are you to ask for one.
- Requests for guest's personal contact information is strictly prohibited. If a guest (or their agent/manager) voluntarily provides you with this information, you may accept it at that time.
- Press passes do not guarantee guest interviews; no means no.
- Above all else, you must agree to act in a professional manner at all times.
- Credentials may be revoked at any time should it be found that you have violated any of the aforementioned rules, or at the discretion of the KCCC staff.
If you agree to this arrangement, please fill out the application below, and you will be contacted no later than 30 days prior to the show.
All questions should be directed to Barry Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org.