Do you know the Top 10 Untold Truths about Mukbang? Mukbang are live video broadcasts that happen online. Also pronounced “mook-bong”, “muck-bong” or “mook-bang”, meokbang, we like many others are going with mukbang. During mukbang broadcasts, hosts consume crazy massive quantities of food as they interact with viewers! Mukbang is a hot trend that started out in South Korea in 2010. If you think you've got what it takes to eat a lot of food in front of an audience, you may just become an Internet sensation. Let’s help you get started by checking out the Top 10 Untold Truths About Mukbang.
Mukbang is a live online audiovisual broadcast in which a host eats large amounts of foods while interacting with their audience. Usually done through an internet webcast, mukbang became popular in South Korea in the 2010s. Foods ranging from pizza to noodles are consumed in front of a camera for an internet audience. Based on the attractiveness of real-time and interactive aspects, eating shows are expanding their influence in Internet broadcasting platforms and serve as a virtual community and a venue for active communication among active Internet users.
Comment #Mukbang #EatingShow #BingeEating if you enjoy this list of top 10 untold truths of Mukbang facts..
TIMESTAMPS, 0:37 American YouTubers Are Trying It
2:18 Korean Breakfast Jockeys Make Big Bucks From Mukbang
3:31 Mukbang May Promote Poor Eating Habits
5:05 Millions Of South Koreans Tune Into Mukbang Webcasts
6:44 Americans Didn't Really Get Interested Until 2015
8:20 Viewers Prefer When Hosts Eat Junk
9:30 Some Mukbang Hosts Exercise Hours Per Day
10:58 Viewers Experience Physical Stimulation
12:02 There Are Different Styles Of Mukbang Videos
13:22 People Sensitive to Chewing Noises Find Mukbang Unappealing
SUMMARY, - This Korean trend has been adopted by some American YouTubers, including Nicholas P., who has consumed epic amounts of food while his video channel fans tuned in. YouTube viewers are really into watching mukbangers eat, whether they eat in or dine out.
- Mukbang hosts in Korea usually get paid to play. In other words, they get cold, hard cash when they do these eating broadcasts. There are Mukbang hosts in Korea who get as much as ten grand a month just to prepare and eat food live, in front of audiences, and this amount doesn't even include lucrative sponsorships.
- A trend that involves people eating huge amounts of food at one sitting may promote unhealthy eating habits. This is a potential downside of mukbang. People may grow accustomed to watching overeating and get tempted to do it themselves.
- Millions of people in Korea tune in to watch Mukbang. There are different theories behind the success of mukbang, in Korea and elsewhere. Some experts feel that people who don't want to eat alone enjoy watching mukbang as they consume their own meals.
- Mukbang is popular now in the USA, but it took time for this hot Korean trend to explode in America. Mukbang began to gain traction in America in 2015.
- Mukbang is all about extremes, so it makes sense that people want to watch hosts eat the bad stuff, rather than balanced, healthy meals. That's why you'll find mukbangers feasting on fatty, greasy, high-calorie meals and sugary, frosty drinks.
- To try and stay healthy, by neutralizing or minimizing the effects of the mukbanger lifestyle, some eating broadcast hosts exercise for several hours a day. When you're taking in that many calories, so many of which come from fat, it's important to get in some cardio and burn off at least some of the calories.
- Many people who watch these videos get a bit of a physical rush. Some feel like they can practically taste everything that's being eaten onscreen. The physical stimulation that they enjoy through mukbang keeps them tuning in.
- Since mukbang hosts do have options, they are able to tailor their broadcasts to their preferences or to the preferences of their fans.
- Some of us are hard-wired to be grossed out by eating noises. Others don't mind the sound of chewing. Those who do hate eating noises should definitely stay away from the ASMR-style mukbang, because the eating noises will be so pronounced.
Make Sure To SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel! https://goo.gl/Grh1Wg
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF PANDA EXPRESS!!! https://youtu.be/ZvAw659U1nw
Top 10 Food Trends That Will Blow Up In 2019 https://youtu.be/EYEqkzBWmZ0
Top 10 Untold Truths About Food Porn https://youtu.be/HscJK4v7jwk
Top 10 Best Burger Chains in the USA!!! https://youtu.be/fc8NUJeXlXI
Top 10 Ways All You Can Eat Buffets Make MONEY! https://youtu.be/dCmONFGrVKQ
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF LITTLE CAESARS!!! https://youtu.be/hTONQA3MePg
Want to see our Most Popular Videos? Check them out here: https://goo.gl/tz6DA4
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).